Thursday, March 5, 2020

WILL FORMAT - FORM OF A COMPLICATED WILL

FORM OF A COMPLICATED WILL

I, …………… son of ………………………..  , residing at ……………… hereby  execute this my last will, in a sound disposing state of mind.

1. I, hereby revoke all former and other wills and testaments by me at any time heretofore made.

2. I have ancestral lands in my native village, My two sons (1)………. And (2) ……………….. shall take the same with rights of survivorship.

3. All other properties possessed by me, in whatever place  and in whatever shape are all my self acquisitions, having been purchased out of my earning and without recourse to the family properties: and I have full testamentary power over them.

4. I hereby give, devise and bequeath my …………… at ………… to my aforesaid two sons (1) ……………… and (2) …………….. in equal shares with full and absolute rights but if any of them should, God forbid, die in my life-time his share shall pass to his son or grandson, or any child or widow of his surviving him and in default of these two my other  my others  without leaving any  child  or grandson  or widow, I here by give authority  to my wife  to adopt any suitable boy selected in consultation with my brother,………… and the properties devised and bequeathed under this will to my two sons shall be enjoyed by my widow until such adoption when they shall vest in the adopted son with absolute rights.

5. I hereby give, devise and bequeath to my wife…………… my lands at………. And my house at…………….. with full and absolute rights. Should my wife remarry all the immovable properties devised to her shall on such marriage, vest in my daughter ……………….. My executor shall see to the marriage of my daughter……….. expending not more than Rs……….. for the same and shall pay Rs…………….. for the absolute use as and when she marries. I give and bequeath Rs………… to my son ………… on condition that he proceeds to ………. For higher studies in ………………. Within……………. Years of my death Otherwise the said sum of Rs. 25,000 shall be handed over to the Vice Chancellor,……………………. University for utilising the same for Research work regarding the  application of ………… purposes.

6. I do hereby constitute my dear wife as my residuary legatee. My brother………….  Is appointed executor under this will.

(Sd.)
Testator
Place……………………
Date ____________

Witnesses :
1. _______________
2. _______________

No comments:

Post a Comment